My random thoughts on this life are as follows:
Why hasn’t someone put Britney in a straight jacket yet? Help this person, somebody please. If I could get a chance at her here’s what I’d say:
1. Britney, you’ve lost your kids, get off the junk, buy a house in Montana somewhere away from any major metro area, take a few deep breaths, DON’T buy a tv OR radio, and in the spring plant a garden and some flowers. Cook your own meals, in other words, no hired help, and for heaven’s sake buy some clothes and put them on. Next, read, read a lot, classic literature and some bible. Maybe you can find yourself enough to salvage some relationship with your children. If you get your kids back, take them to your new home and give them bubble baths, play with play dough and bake cookies. After one year without the press and people around then you can go out and visit a bit but not for long, just a week or so, then it’s back to Montana, make sure you get to know the townspeople and learn about what it is like to make true friends and live a real life. If I could give you any employment advice I would say not to work in the entertainment industry ever again, they used you up, it left you hollow and now alone, you have to be your own best friend right now, you have to fight to overcome the obstacle that is your life, and in the end you will be glad you did. Get a job at the local coffee shop or hardware store, and when you are there, work hard.
I am not sure why I am so intrigued by this girl. I guess it just baffles me that someone with so much potential and financial backing can be so completely lost.
2. Why haven’t I written anything on my blog yet? I have had bloggers block, thinking that whatever I posted as my first of the New Year had to be so great that I just blew it off. As you can see I just decided to go with it and write whatever came to mind, really, it’s just another year people.
3. My New Years resolution…I resolve to try to find some things to really become resolved about. To think about resolutions in general and how they have impacted our society and my life personally, and to use resolve carpet cleaner should there be a spill that won’t respond to paper towels.
4. This election is going to be interesting.
5. And number five, the most random thought of all. That is it, just number five.
So glad to have this over and done. My first post of the year…stay tuned, the best is definitely yet to come. I hope.